[olug] QNX 6.1 ISO

Eric Johnson eric_j at oasis.novia.net
Fri Jan 24 13:58:01 UTC 2003

The download appears to now be called the QNX Momentics NC
(Non-Commercial). The hardware requirements appear to have gotten a little
more high-end than in my old Qnx 4.x days.

The link is here: http://www.qnx.com/nc/

The requirements:
====================================

QNX Momentics Non-Commercial sys req

PIII-650 or better
128MB RAM
1.0 Gig Disk Space

====================================

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Brandon Lederer wrote:

> I am looking for an image of a QNX 6.1 Disk  Cannot find it anywhere on the
> net.  I feel like i am banging my head against a wall....  Does anyone by
> chance have the Disk burned to be copied or anything at all..... if u have a
> working QNX 6.1 Install that would work too
>
> Let me know
> Brandon

-- Eric Johnson
-- eric_j at oasis.novia.net

"Perhaps the truth is less interesting than the facts?"
     - Amy Weiss, RIAA Senior Vice President of Communications

            /*\         ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
            \ /         - AGAINST HTML EMAIL
             X          - AGAINST MS ATTACHMENTS
            / \