[olug] Wanted: Intel Hardware Server recomendations

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 16:55:31 UTC 2003

INTEL P4-1.8AGHZ - 400/512 -SK-478 - BOX  179.00
DIT MID TOWER ATX 300W & FRONT USB         39.00
256MB DDR RAM PC-2700                      69.99
BIOSTAR VIA P4M266 M-ATX DDR/SDR W/V,S,L   69.99

Total : 357.98

That's from DIT www.ditcorp.com

I tried to get through to RebootTheUser.com but the name won't resolve.