[olug] Fw: FreeBSD 5.0 Release Available

neal r neallist at wispair.net
Mon Jan 20 17:57:26 UTC 2003

  I've had 5.0rc1 running on a workstation for some time ... no complaints. I
think the actual release was rc3,  so its had much bug fixing since the
version I've got working, which has been trouble free.

  There are some who are more conservative - I am pretty sure 4.8-RELEASE
will be out within the next thirty days.

  Is anyone besides me using BSD? Chris Garrity, apparently Brian, too - any
others willing to come out of the closet?