[olug] Locked out of OLUG SquirrelMail

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Jan 17 02:44:38 UTC 2003

typical sysadmin error... send an email to an address the user can not
access... system does not warn user when the SquirrelMail password will
expire...

Thanks to Adam H for the temp fix on the SquirrelMail password. Finally
went through the 200+ emails since Sunday.

Your suggestion to SSH into OLUG.org does not work; I guess that password
is expired as well? Or is it another LUser problem?

;-)

<quote who="Brian Roberson">
> typical user error.....  your password has expired... ssh in and you
> should get a forced password change....
>

> ;-)

<snip account info>

<snip footers>