ADVs via the olug.org mailing list? was: [olug] Network

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Thu Jan 16 20:10:08 UTC 2003

I don't know how much experience everyone has with being self imployeed or a small business but without a large budget to use normal outlets I think you have to use whatever you can to advertise.  So as far as this topic goes I never noticed the pushes for visiting any specific store becuase I have no intest in buying a standalone gateway.  However after the follow ups I realize that someone is running a Linux centric store and I have never been to it.  So I thank you for pointing out that a list member has a local store that I may be intested in.  This list has been home to many different things including job openings and now self promotion.  Because these topics may produce useful information for people on this list I don't have any problems with it.  It certainly has never generated significant numbers of email to delete.  I say keep it up and I am glad to hear about your store.  Are there directions on the website?  Maybe olug.org can run a banner ad?

-Jon Warren