[olug] anonymizer

Ryan O'Rourke ryano at ch-gifts.com
Tue Jan 14 16:38:15 UTC 2003

Although this is a cool idea, and just plain fun to do, I've tried the
VNC approach in the past using a fair ammount of bandwidth (T1 on the
office end and a 512 DSL line on the home end). It technically worked
okay, but was painfully slow.
VNC on a LAN -- cool
VNC over the Internet -- you'll want to pull your hair out.

-- Ryan