[olug] Introduction - Reboot The User - PC components Store...........

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Jan 14 13:33:04 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself, Jay Swackhamer, and my new store -
Reboot The User.
We carry a modest inventory of Reliable - best bang for the buck, pc
components. We also
have access to many lines of PC products from asus/msi/soyo/etc... Our
systems are built around
AMD Processors and OCZ high performance DDR memory.

Reboot The User is a Linux - centric store. We service all platforms,
and provide Linux machines.
We have agreements with Linux Games Publishing, and will be carrying
linux software.
Currently we have QuakeIII arena for linux. To those that are
interested, we are building
our store around customer service, we value repeat customers. We honor
the manufacturer's
warranty on parts, we can do the RMA, so you can get back to work or play.
If you would like more information, please check out
http://www.RebootTheUser.com
Thank you for your time.

Why reboot? Use Linux!