[olug] InstallFest tomorrow!

neal r neallist at wispair.net
Sat Jan 11 21:00:34 UTC 2003

  I don't generally listen to that girly hip-hop - Eminem, Tupac, Ice-T make
the playlist, but that crap that spews out of Sweet 98 doesn't even qualify
as elevator music.

  However, Pink came to me with a bundle of other MP3s, got stuck in the
playlist, and she has one song that is pretty listenable, so I was curious to
find out what she looked like. Google knows everything about Eminem except
his favorite brand of boxers, while any sensible search for Pink spews out
all sorts of garbage ...