[olug] After Installfest Stories

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Tue Jan 7 15:29:35 UTC 2003

> So I suggest the crescent moon after the installfest.  They have food
> and I know they have good beer.  I figure the installfest will finally
> wind down and get cleaned up around 7 - 7:30.  I can help clean up.  I
> say 7PM at the crescent moon (where married guys get hit on).

Heh. :) Crescent is nice, but I have to work. :( Maybe I'll try to get
the day off.

> If this is at all military related then you make it sound like such a
> wonderful place to work. j/k

The one in jail had one of the biggest kiddie porn collections in us
history (I didn't like him much anyway, so whatever). The guy who died
from poisoning was either from retaliation for being accused of being
part of the kiddie porn thing (he wasn't, I'm sure of it, he hated the
guy, but the redneck paper dragged his name in the mud anyway) or from
a botany experiment gone wrong (he didn't handle chemicals right).
There's alot more to it than that of course...