[olug] Another Mozilla question

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Thu Jan 2 15:42:25 UTC 2003

The timestamp from the email is from the admin.olug.org, not my PC. This
PC is running Dimension 4 ver 4.3; a SNTP/NTP free ware app to sync your
system clock (when booted to Win98). So there is no variance between real
time & system clock time; other than +/- .07 to .04 seconds.

That is weird though - Squirrel Mail shows the sent time for my original
message as 7:01 am this morning; but in the message headers it shows the
actual send time of 1 am.....

<quote who="Adam Lassek">
> Well, judging from the timestamp on your email, you need to adjust your
> system clock ;)
>
> On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 01:00, IrishMASMS wrote:
>> Greetings all!
>>
>> I keep getting this OSCP error popup:
>>

>> Alert – Error trying to validate certificate from www.paypal.com using
>> OSCP – response contains a date which is in the future.
>> [ok]
>>
>> It normally comes up twice in a row. This one is really weird because
>> I was not even on paypal's site when this error came up.
>>
>> Any ideas? What the hell is OSCP anyway?

<snipped by Irish>