[olug] missing C standard library?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Feb 28 05:44:49 UTC 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:07:43 -0600
Christopher Cashell <topher at zyp.org> wrote:

|In that case then, you can actually find the answer at the web site[1]
|you referenced in your original e-mail.  If you scroll down to the
|bottom, there is a spot on that page where you can 'Search the contents
|of packages'[2].  Using that, you can come up with the package name
|after browsing through the results.
|
|>   Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
|
|  [1] http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
|  [2] http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_contents

|--
|| Christopher

Ha, good point. =)  I rarely scroll down that far on the debian packages
page... thanks.  And now in retrospect, I realized I could have used that
'dpkg -S filename' command on my laptop - which has Knoppix/Debian
(tons-o-software) on it and of course libc6-dev. =)

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart