[olug] missing C standard library?

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 16:35:45 UTC 2003

> apt-cache search stdc
gccchecker - Memory access debugger for C language development
libg++2.8.1.3-dbg - The GNU C++ extension library - debugging files.
libstdc++2.10-dbg - The GNU stdc++ library (debugging files)
libstdc++2.10-dev - The GNU stdc++ library (development files)
libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 - The GNU stdc++ library
libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1 - The GNU stdc++ library (old egcs version)
libstdc++3 - The GNU stdc++ library version 3
libstdc++5 - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
libstdc++5-dbg - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (debugging files)
libstdc++5-dev - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
libstdc++5-doc - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (documentation files)
libstdc++5-pic - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (shared library subset
kit)

Maybe check one of these. Try the dev version. *shrug*

BTW Brian thanks for the knoppix download.

Eric