[olug] Logging

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Feb 26 23:54:04 UTC 2003

I usually build a logfile/text file so that someone else could
install/re-create a setup that I've got working without doing
all of the research to get an involved application up and running.....

i.e. DVDRIP
great software with alot of dependent software required........

example
http://downloads.reboottheuser.com/rtu/rtu_rpms/video_sw/dvdrip/install.txt

could save someone else alot of time.......or yourself if you ever
need to re-create something..........