[olug] take this poll

Jeremy Bettis jeremyb at hksys.com
Wed Feb 26 18:09:43 UTC 2003

Exactly!  And I don't have to put up with getting 100's of useless and
often wrong tips for every 1 that is worthy of comment.

And I don't think it matters what the majority wants.  I think if there
is not complete consensus on this, than the tips should be off.  Signing
someone up for a mailing list that they did not ask to be put on is
spamming.  And just like it is not reasonable to ask people to just
delete their spam for home refinancing and herbal supplements, no one
should have to implement a mail filter or "just hit delete".

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. You may notify the sender via email (mailman at hksys.com) or via phone (1-402.596.1294).