[olug] keychain work for anyone?

Jacobs, Robert A. RAJACOBS at northropgrumman.com
Wed Feb 19 21:40:57 UTC 2003

I'm not working with this tech right now but from what I remember isn't
.bash_profile only sourced when you log in?  That would explain why it is
not working when you open an xterm.  Don't you want this in .bashrc?

I could have that mixed up.  Might want to read on .bash_profile and
.bashrc.

Short-term answer:  source .bash_profile when you start an xterm.  You
shouldn't
have to restart X.

robert.a.jacobs