[olug] Unix Tip: I SED BLANK

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Feb 19 04:12:58 UTC 2003

I was just about to ask Brian for the past couple of weeks... what
happened to UGU?  I like it. =)  I think it goes along well with OLUG, and
saves me yet _another_ subscription to some mailing list.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------

|========================================================================

|========================================================================
|> ==

|> This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal
|> and state law governing electronic communications and may contain
|> confidential and legally privileged information. If you are not the
|> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
|> copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of
|> these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
|> information in error, please notify the sender immediately and
|> arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. You may
|> notify the sender via email (mailman at hksys.com) or via phone
|> (1-402.596.1294).
|Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
|http://shopping.yahoo.com
|OLUG mailing list
|OLUG at olug.org

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart