[olug] local ntp time server?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Feb 13 20:35:40 UTC 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:18:30 -0800
"Jacobs, Robert A." <RAJACOBS at northropgrumman.com> wrote:

> [...]

mostly a "geek" thing, but I always set most of my clocks in my room 5
minutes fast, then I have several computers with old/going bad mobo
batteries and/or are just set differently so they are 5-10 min slow -- and
I watch those, then I'm late for class!  I need something 'true' to go off
of, so I figure why not be as 'true' as I can be?

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart