[olug] UNICODE smtp woes

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Tue Feb 11 06:39:28 UTC 2003

The process that sends email through this box sends lots of email to very
specific people. So the addresses seldom change for a domain. The input,
including To: email address, is gathered by a web form. This is where I'm
thinking the unicode problem is creeping in. I've been trying to find a
pattern between the errors by tracing back the user's session in the
apache log files and comparing User Agent, but I have nothing conclusive
yet.

--
Adam Haeder
Technical Coordinator, AIM Institute