[olug] Does anyone have experience with the zaurus?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Mon Feb 10 18:28:31 UTC 2003

I synced with qtopia for the contacts/lists/etc.... and
then used the network directly to sync email etc.....
then setup a wireless access point at home and the store,
to do web browsing/email sync without the cradle..........

With the initial qtopia/roms the sync would timeout, but
using the standalone usbdnet driver + updated roms/qtopia
the sync works well....wireless even easier.........