[olug] Print job management

Quinn Coldiron qcoldir at nmhs.org
Mon Feb 10 15:41:00 UTC 2003

Slightly off topic, but we are searching for a tool to handle print
job/Q management.  We are primarily AIX, but I'd take something on
Linux.  We tried IBM's Infoprint, but it does not do what we want.  The
only product that we have found runs on W2k, and we don't like the idea
of routing all MVS and AIX jobs to this little W2k system.

We want to be able to store the jobs, view them so we can pick a single
page out of them to re-print, or reprint the entire job or start on page
200 of a 400 page run.

Suggestions needed!  We want it to run on AIX or Linux.

Quinn

--

Quinn P. Coldiron
qcoldir at nmhs.org