[olug] dosemu+novell

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Sat Feb 8 02:07:54 UTC 2003

Ok you ipx/spx users... I know one of you have done this....

dosemu+m$dos6.22+nw client ( I _need_ spx support... otherwise I would just
ncpmount my volumes.. which works wonderfully btw! )

I have everything I need in all the spurious howto,FAQ, etc.... BUT....

WTF nic driver do you use???? Is it like vmware where you always use a
specific driver no matter what your real card is... OR do you use the actual
nic driver for your card??

I am just now starting to look through the code, but asm is not always that
readable... sheesh!