[olug] Fw: information

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Feb 5 15:57:47 UTC 2003

You need a list of the hardware that he has, so you can verify support/
and/or special instructions.

Is the ISP cable/dsl or dial-up? or AOL?

The distribution is subjective......
Of the distribution's that i've used, I would recommend
either Mandrake or Redhat for a newbie.
Based on that 90% of the time Redhat is a no-brainer install,
and mandrake also has a simple installation.