[olug] sed and sh

Jon H. Larsen relayer at omahadirect.net
Wed Feb 5 13:06:02 UTC 2003

Would you believe I made a mistake in the code when I was merging parts of
two different scripts?  I was defining the TRUNCFILE variable before I
defined the FILE variable.  Such an obvious mistake on my part.

--
 [ Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at omahadirect dot net         ]
 [ ICQ#: 10412618 - http://www.animesunday.org/jonl               ]