[olug] olug activity suggestion for discussion

thelarsons3 at cox.net thelarsons3 at cox.net
Tue Dec 30 23:20:58 UTC 2003

Being the sole geek around my office and unable to make most of the meetings of late, I am feeling deprived of suitable bonding experiences with my peers.  Whilst trying to think of another activity we all enjoy and could participate in, I am left with one thought reverberating in my brain:

Anybody wanna do lunch?

Maybe once a month on a regularly scheduled day we could congregate in one or several designated locations around town, grab a bite, and talk tech.  Food courts work well because they usually have ample seating and a variety to choose from.

This worked pretty well at another LUG I was a part of.  I  don't think we have a regular food-related event other than after meetings.  (Is there one I've been missing for this long?)  What do you think?

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea