[olug] Lessons Learned: Using Linux BBC

Brandon Lederer brandon at tolkien-movies.com
Sun Dec 28 18:35:35 UTC 2003

SCP wouldve been my first choice here... i wouldnt have even messed w/ the USB
thingy.  Usage is simple:

scp file file file file file file file user at ip:~     (the ~ puts the files in
the users home directory, want em somewhere else... use a path)  I use SCP to
move files on a single machine   sometimes its just faster when u are trying
to give files to another user.