[olug] ssh and Cox

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Mon Dec 22 14:34:00 UTC 2003

Same here, I use putty for just about every terminal session I
initiate.....you must have missd something,  probably as Bob suggested
that you forgot to change it from telnet to ssh.  Try it again, if you
have been using an ssh client before putty will most definitely work.
Also you will see the keepalive setting under connection, just change
that to something less than your firewalls 5 minute timeout and you
should be set.

Trent