[olug] ssh and Cox

Ken emptymm at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 18:14:22 UTC 2003

I use Cox and haven't had any ssh problems inbound or out on port 22.
(Can't say the same with smtp.) If it's a corporate firewall blocking
then you can always just adjust the ssh server port..

Same holds true for Omaha:
http://www.cox.com/GainesvilleOcala/CoxHighSpeedInternet/CBIPortFiltering.asp
-Ken