[olug] $27 IBM thin clients (model#8361-110)

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Dec 18 03:55:08 UTC 2003

Coincidentally, I have just setup a 486/66(hard disk disconnected) running
off of my server using the setup from LTSP.org.

I also have pxes setup again, and will have a demo of pxes available once
I get one of the 586's setup............

There is a HOWTO on setting up the IBM netstations on tldp
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/NC-HOWTO-3.html

The link to IBM's download page has moved for the netstation kernel, but
it shouldnt be too hard to find............