[olug] $27 IBM thin clients (model#8361-110)

Ken emptymm at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 01:31:15 UTC 2003

It would be a cheap way to start experimenting with bewoulf clusters :)

I'd skip X and just ssh..  X would add a lot of overhead on a machine
that size.  You should be able to run most any current kernel without
much issue though..  As far as setup, I guess it depends on how you'd
want to use them?

-Ken