[olug] FreeBSD+Postfix+Courier-Imap (pop3s)

Ken emptymm at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 01:21:43 UTC 2003

I've setup qmail, courier-imap, vpopmail, spamassassin, etc on Debian a
couple of times but not on BSD..  Google has plenty of setups..  If you
already have it running then the config and cert files are usually under
/usr/lib/courier-imap/etc on linux..  I would recommend running imap-ssl
under courier and then using either courier or qmail for pop3..
-Ken