[olug] Redhat 9.0 professional box set

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Dec 16 06:55:30 UTC 2003

   I loaded Redhat 9.0 on my laptop about three months ago when I
thought I might be teaching a class on it. The class opportunity is gone
and I am sick to death of this distribution. I've got the original box
set here and I didn't use the support entitlement - does anyone want
this before I throw it up on Ebay? I see they go for all of $15 based on
the completed items ... contact me and you can pick it up tomorrow if
you'd like.

mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555
IM:Neal R Rauhauser
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic