[olug] Sharing root priv, tracking what other root does

Thomas D. Harrison id4spam at cox.net
Mon Dec 15 04:17:31 UTC 2003

Remember, it isn't that the person is untrustworthy, only likely to make
some kind of error.  It seems unlikely that he would resort to being
"sneaky" everytime he started typing commands in.

Where else can you enter commands from?
vi , more , less, sqlplus, webmin
(?) elm, pine, emacs, (?)

It would be a pretty useful list to have laying around.

Thom