[olug] NSA XP manual

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Fri Dec 12 14:36:13 UTC 2003

I know Red Hat was going after a Common Criteria cert...
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-984383.html?tag=fd_top

The NSA also publishes a variety of 'templates' and tools to help secure a
variety of things...like windows inf files, alteration on the password
strength enforcement, etc... but most of the information on routers and such
are recommendations and policy
http://nsa2.www.conxion.com/

-t