[olug] NSA XP manual

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 05:52:37 UTC 2003

I found it as a PDF a while back and downloaded a copy
for myself.  Haven't had a chance to look over it and
last I saw, it was 140-some pages.  But the NSA also
has a bunch of other security related docs for
download on their site as well.  One of them was
required reading for a security course I took a while
back

Vince

> Just got a copy of the NSA Windows XP security
> manual.  1.7MB Zip
> archive at
> http://www.nsa.gov/snac/winxp/download.htm.

=====
"Thanks to the Condo Kings there's cable now in Zombietown."