[olug] Server OS after Dec 31, 2003

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Dec 5 23:27:17 UTC 2003

I'm going to be converting my NT4 Lotus Domino server to a Linux Domino
server, but I can't say at this point what distro we'll use.  I think the
docs say they only certify the installation on "United Linux", but that's
probably just a CYA statement.

Bill

                      "Mike Peterson"
                      <mpeterson at mail.charlesfur        To:       "olug list" <olug at olug.org>
                      niture.com>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  [olug] Server OS after Dec 31, 2003
                      olug-bounces at olug.org

                      12/05/2003 05:12 PM
                      Please respond to Omaha
                      Linux User Group

Is anyone using the following for production servers now or planned for
2004?

Trustix 2.0 -
Red Hat Enterprise ES 3 -
Red Hat 9 -
SUSE Pro 9 -
United Linux 1 -
Debian 3 -
Fedora Core 1-
Mandrake 9.2 -
Knoppix 3.3 -

or others not mentioned above?

When and if time allows I will put this in a PHP Poll page someday.
Unless someone knows a link to a current poll page that is not passworded.