[olug] OT: laptop power supply

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 5 19:23:22 UTC 2003

It could be an *extremely* dead battery.
Has the laptop been sitting around for awhile?
Some laptops won't run with an *extremely* dead
battery, even if they are plugged in to AC.

BTW, HP should offer the original replacement
power supply (& battery?) at their website, you
could price them and compare prices, at least.

Let me know if I can help w/ PS or batt diagnosis.