[olug] DNS

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Dec 4 16:50:53 UTC 2003

This article from Brian Hatch starts out a small series in installing and
using the DBJDNS and other DJB tools.
Using DJBDNS and Getting Out of a BIND
http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020716.html

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:02:22 -0600 (CST)
"OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG)" <IrishMASMS at olug.org>
wrote:

|The DNS for one of the networks I am stuck on at work keeps going down,
|and there is no secondary. Hence, when that monthly DNS failure happens
|unless you know the IP address your are not browsing anywhere on the
|Internet.
|
|With an extra P200 or dual P200 sitting around (there is a Micron and a
|Compaq that come to mind). So hardware is not an issue - does anyone have
|any suggestions & helpful hints for setting up a secondary DNS?

|--
|An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
|<I>
|"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
|</i>

|OLUG mailing list
|OLUG at olug.org

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru