[olug] Keyboard/Mouse Failure

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Dec 4 04:03:07 UTC 2003

Your welcome to bring it by the store and check it with our
electricity/keyboard/mouse............

Are they testing with your keyboard/mouse? Have you seen it work in their
service center? Have they done anything beyond plugging it in?

It should either work or not..... sporadic problems would be caused by
loose connections or excess static electricity......or maybe a flaky
bios.....but if you reboot it enough times at home, the odds would be that
it should work at least once........

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User