[olug] Installfest & RSVP

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Dec 3 02:15:37 UTC 2003

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:58:58 -0600
Terry Bradshaw <angrypuppy at tconl.com> wrote:

|Last I knew, there wasn't yet a choice of distro for the new installs.
|Any new info in this respect?

You always have your choice of distro to install, whatever your heart
desires... usually mandrake has just been a popular suggestion, but
there's no 'standard distro' that gets installed for everyone.  Hopefully
we'll have a wide assortment of the popular distros on CD on hand.

yeah- sorry I missed the mtg tonight too, had to help my brother actually
move furniture... in the rain! and setup inet, etc... now off to study for
finals tomororw!

--
 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru