[olug] xbox

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:47:05 UTC 2003

i should have mine set up already by then im redoing it, im doing the
mechassault exploit so if there is a tv there i could bring my xbox and we
could mess around with that. also they are in teh works of breaking the hd
barrier so they can put 137 gig + actually it has been broken here is the
quote from the www.xbox-scene.com site "137gb HD support will come soon.
>>oz_paulb's (PaulB) research for +137gb HDD (LBA48) support in kernel is
>>now pretty much finalized.
He installed and succesfully tested (write/read/verify) a +137gb HD in an
xbox with his LBA48-patches in the kernel."
for the full read goto xboxscene and read itson the home page i believe they
have started a topic on there forum about this also.