[olug] Open Source Solution Marketing

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Aug 29 16:09:51 UTC 2003

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:29:11 -0500 (CDT)
Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

|On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Brandon Lederer wrote:
|> I would _DEFINTIELY_ be interested in this, doing the Open Source
|> Consulting that I do on a personal basis.   I totally migrated from an
|> Exchange system to open source.
|
|What do you use for groupware? We're also looking for alternatives to
|Exchange groupware (calendaring, conf room scheduling, etc.)...

Also, for not going 'completely' open source, I believe the Ximian
Evolution mail client, their Connector[1], and/or SuSE's Open-Exchange
Server[2] (nice demo!) one can replicate all existing Outlook/Exchange
server functionality.

[1] http://ximian.com/products/connector/
[2]
http://www.suse.com/us/business/products/suse_business/openexchange/index.html

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru