[olug] Open Source consulting in Omaha

Mac Petras Mac at PetrasWeb.com
Fri Aug 22 19:32:38 UTC 2003

Hmmmm. What about those of us with more on the face
than onthe head? Does that count for a better or worse ratio?

And exactly where does Tim fall? What he has is quite bushy,
but doesn't cover his full face. Does that make him part Open
Source Advocate/Evangelist and part M$/Closed Source/Propietary
Weenie?

(j/k Tim....)