[olug] best broadband option?

Larson, Timothy E. Larson.Timothy1 at mayo.edu
Tue Aug 19 16:58:29 UTC 2003

I'm sure this is a question that gets asked a lot.
What's the best option for broadband in Omaha, in terms of value and service?
Also, I'd like to run a small server from home.
If there are any providers that allow it and don't charge an arm and a leg for the static IP, that would be good to know.
What options are available?

Thanks,
Tim the soon-to-be Nebraskan

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Int. Med. Clin. Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester