[olug] open source in Nebraska

Bob McCoy bob at mccoy.net
Mon Aug 18 12:34:12 UTC 2003

> Do we have an open source lobby in Nebraska?

We did up until this past June when the "Nebraskans for Strong Arm
Tactics" lobby dealt them a stunning blow in the Capital eXtreme Games
competition.  After their overwhelming defeat, the Open Source team
captain vowed that they would never show their faces in this state
again.  The Evil Empire has had total, unfettered access to the Capital
and the state's treasury ever since.  It was a proud day for all
Nebraskans.

  Do we have an open source lobby in Nebraska?