[olug] rpm

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Aug 14 01:23:04 UTC 2003

The tilde (~) indicates the home directory for the current user.

which is what (from your email) as what you wanted to do.......

so you would end up with

/home/nate/rpm
/home/nate/rpm/BUILD
/home/nate/rpm/RPMS
/home/nate/rpm/RPMS/i386
/home/nate/rpm/RPMS/i586
/home/nate/rpm/RPMS/noarch
/home/nate/rpm/SOURCES
/home/nate/rpm/SRPMS
/home/nate/rpm/SPECS
/home/nate/rpm/tmp

if you want to put the tree somwhere else, take away the ~ and
put the full path to where you want it, or cd to where you want
to put the tree and do the mkdir without the first /
i.e. mkdir -p rpm/BUILD