[olug] Part-time Self Employment (Side Jobs)

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Tue Apr 22 20:30:29 UTC 2003

I recently took a class offered by the small business administration that I
highly recommend.  SCORE (service corps of retired executives) is associated
with the SBA and offers free counseling to people starting small businesses.
(http://www.sba.gov and http://www.score.org )

The one I took was offered by Southeast Community College in Lincoln but I'm
sure they offer them everywhere else also.