[olug] ATI 9000 PRO

Scott Evans munkey1979 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 23:36:36 UTC 2003

I am building a new Linux system in about two months
or so and I am thinking of getting the ATI Radeon 9000
Pro video card. I like the VGA/DVI dual monitor
feature. I will be running either Red Hat 8.0 or 9.0.(
I am currently running 8.0.)
My question is, has anyone had any problems getting
this particular video card to work with Linux. I don't
game so I will not need the newest, fastest card out
there, I just want a card that works with linux and
has the dual monitor capabilities.

--Scott