[olug] iso vs. winrar

G.M. mescie at cox.net
Sat Apr 12 02:47:23 UTC 2003

I decided to download Mandrake 9.1 So I went to http://www.linuxiso.com  But instead of an iso it gave me a winrar file.(I'm in windows).I unpacked the first one and saw all the folders and files that are usually on any distro of linux were there so it looked like all I had to do was burn it to CD.It wouldn't let me burn it it said wrong type of media for this compilation.I was using a cd-r disk.Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or where I can get the iso's for mandrake 9.1?

            Thanks,Gary

P.S. I might need to copy those mandrake 9.1 cd's yet Paul..lol