[olug] Sprint PCS unlimited internet

Eric Johnson eric_j at oasis.novia.net
Fri Apr 11 18:57:14 UTC 2003

There was a story (I think on Slashdot) last week or the week before. If
you search for PCS Vision & USB cable, you should be able to find
something.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, neal r wrote:

>   I was talking to the Sprint guy yesterday and he said that my phone
> has unlimited internet access but that they no longer sell the cables. I
> grilled him pretty close on it and it sounds like unlimited low data
> rate service (24.6k?) can be had with the right cable.
>

>   Is anyone else doing this? Care to describe how it is done?

-- Eric Johnson
-- eric_j at oasis.novia.net

"Ahh, arrogance and stupidity all in the same package.
    How efficient of you."

    -- Londo Molari

            /*\         ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
            \ /         - AGAINST HTML EMAIL