[olug] OT: Anyone have experience using Cisco IOS as a PPTP VPN server?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at reboottheuser.com
Wed Apr 9 21:04:36 UTC 2003

While I havent used cisco equipment to do this, I have been using the pptp
client under windoze and the pptpd daemon under linux, I have gotten
acceptable performance for telnet/xterm/pcanywhere/tightvnc usage.........

In general the protocol-over-protocol experiences a performance
degredation, but it is better than driving in to the